FREEDOM, FLEXIBILITY & PEACE OF MIND
WHAT DOES IT COST?
At Ezyco we pride ourselves on giving our clients the best possible service. We offer transparent fixed fees, Cloud Accounting and a dedicated consultant to provide you with the support you need.
We know that every client is completely different from the next, so we see you as individuals with different needs.
Unique fixed fees, tailored to your needs with no surprises.
FULLY BESPOKE SERVICE DESIGNED JUST FOR YOU
While we do not tie you down to a rigid package, you wouldn't want to start from complete scratch either. That's why we offer predefined services that you can cherry pick to create your own package. We'll also advise you which services you need, based on your circumstance and we will also make sure you never get a service you don't really need.
During our initial conversation, we can discuss what services you may or may not need. Once we have agreed on the level of service you require we will provide you with a fixed fee quote.
Up to date book keeping
Personal Tax Returns
Company Tax Returns
Personalised Online portal
would you like to know a price just for you?
Click below to start a conversation to tell us what you need & we'll tell you how much it will cost
OUr service goals are simple
Ezyco is all about you and what we can do to add value to your business goals and aspirations. We are with you every step of the way and we do not shy away from helping you with the inevitable complications that may occur from time to time in business.
Build Good Relationships
Achieve Your Work Goals
Save You Time & Effort
FANTASTIC BENEFITS OF USING OUR SERVICES
We created our service to minimize stress and maximise productivity
- Free company formation when you sign up to our complete package
- Bank account set up assistance
- Access to our online portal 24/7
- Monthly payroll
- Free VAT registration
- Completion of year end PAYE & HMRC submissions
- Completion of quarterly VAT returns
- Completion of the annual Confirmation Statement
- Completion & submission of full annual statutory accounts and CT600 corporation tax returns
- Management of all HMRC correspondence
- Completion of a self assessment tax return
- Dividend documentation support
- Client invoicing
- Completion of monthly PAYE for an additional employee