FREEDOM, FLEXIBILITY & PEACE OF MIND
At Ezyco Limited, we want you to know that you are in control of any personal data we collect from you. Security and accuracy of the data you share with us is a priority, and we take the responsibility very seriously. We want to assure you that your data is safe and secure with us, and we’d like to illustrate exactly how and why we use it to better service your needs.
What data do we collect?
To accurately serve your needs we’ll need to collect various pieces of personal information from you. Due to the nature of our business these may include financial and vocational details at the time of application – here’s what you can expect to be asked for:
- Your main contact details: name, address, phone numbers, email address.
- Details necessary to arrange your relationship with us, including but not limited to: National Insurance Number, contracted rates & frequency of payments, details pertaining to any additional sources of income.
- Details required to make payments to you/your business as necessary including but not limited to: Your current tax code, company/personal banking details.
- Details of any limited company you may be responsible for, your role within said organization, registered office address, and affiliating documentation including proof of insurance etc.
- Should you wish to join Ezyco Limited as a customer we may also require items such as a copy of your current contract, and documentation that may prove your identity and address.
The above details could be collected in a variety of secure ways, but in the majority of cases will be via phone or through one of our secure web portals. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence along with details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, web server statistics, traffic data, location data and details of the web pages and resources that you access.
Should we engage you in a marketing context we may also collect the data of the following context:
- Proficiency of emails that you may receive from us i.e. did you open the correspondence; did you click on any links within?
- Your feedback and contributions to voluntary customer surveys and questionnaires.
How and why we use personal data
We have a few reasons to use and store your personal data:
- We require your personal details in order to legally verify your identity, and to provide relevant services to you.
- To accurately pay owed monies & expenses to you and to process deductions including tax and national insurance on your behalf.
- To process and provide accurate services such as self-assessment and annual filings.
- To let you know about offers and pertinent information that may apply to your working situation.
- To create and recommend future initiatives and products that may be of interest to you.
- To provide you with relevant and appropriate marketing communications.
- To invite you to partake in customer surveys and questionnaires.
We need to use your personal data in these ways to provide a thorough service to you, and to keep you up to speed with new initiatives and products that may be of benefit. We also need to keep our business practices relevant and competitive, your feedback is a necessity in doing just that. Ultimately, we want to create a more personalized experience to you as a customer.
Sharing personal data with other service providers
In certain circumstances, the sharing of your personal data is necessary for us to competently provide our service to you. This type of arrangement may involve a recruitment agency, end client or similar. When we share personal data with these companies we do so in a secure manner, require them to keep it safe, and ask that they do not use your personal data for their own marketing purposes.
Along with your agency or end client we also work with external companies that provide the following services:
- Contractor, consultancy, advice and guidance.
- Outsourced marketing & sales services.
- In house limited company formation services.
- External peripheral services including mortgage advisors, tax advisors and insurance brokers (upon your request).
Any of these companies will only receive personal data if there is justifiable reason for them to have the information, and only following acceptance of a conditional contract with Ezyco Limited. We will, of course ensure that you remain informed throughout.
The only other reason we may share your information with an outside organization would be if the law or a public authority states that we must share your personal data.
How we protect personal data
We have computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption to protect your information. We also operate from a secure office building protected by alarms and covered by constant CCTV surveillance.
The transmission of any personal data is done so in an encrypted manner using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
Though we adhere to as many technical and organisational measures possible to safeguard your personal data, we unfortunately cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the internet to us.
The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination deemed ‘adequate’ for transference. At no point will it be shared or stored outside of those geographical limits. We will put in place appropriate protection to make sure your personal data remains adequately protected and is treated in line with this policy.
Marketing and market research
This section explains the choices you have when it comes to receiving marketing communications and taking part in market research.
You have the choice to opt-in to any marketing communication that may be relevant to your situation. When you register your interest in our services we’ll ask if you would like to be a part of our future marketing, if you agree at the time – please note you can change your marketing preferences anytime by emailing us a request: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re also constantly seeking refinement within our services and products; therefore, we may choose to contact you for market research purposes. Again, you can choose to withdraw your contact details from this aspect of our business development if you wish, by emailing us. email@example.com
Retention of your information.
It is not Ezyco Limited’s intention to keep your personal information on file for longer than is absolutely necessary from a recommended legal reporting perspective. If you are or have been a customer of Ezyco Limited we will retain your information for a period of 6 years following conclusion of your employment. If you have not been engaged in an employed context but have enquired about our services previously, unless requested otherwise we will retain your information for up to 24 months for marketing and surveying purposes. Should you wish to have your details removed from our records prior to the end date of these timeframes please let us know, if from a legal perspective we are able to redact your information we shall adhere to the request.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to see the personal data we hold about you. This is called a Subject Access Request.
If you would like a copy of the personal data we hold about you, please email us:
Entitle your email Subject Access Request and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The law allows us to charge an administration fee of £10. If you write to us by post, please enclose a cheque or postal order for £10 made payable to “Ezyco Limited”
We want to make sure that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. If any of the details are incorrect, please let us know and we will amend them.
To contact our data controller directly please make an enquiry to the attention of P. Brennock – Ezyco Limited Data Controller at email@example.com.
Post May 25th you will be able to exercise your “Right to be forgotten”, requesting this service will result in the removal of all correspondence and data points that we hold on you as a company, including the request itself.
If you have any general questions about how we collect, store and use personal data please contact us, we’re here to help! Telephone: 0845 862 3203 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FANTASTIC BENEFITS OF USING OUR SERVICES
We created our service to minimize stress and maximise productivity
- Free company formation when you sign up to our complete package
- Bank account set up assistance
- Access to our online portal 24/7
- Monthly payroll
- Free VAT registration
- Completion of year end PAYE & HMRC submissions
- Completion of quarterly VAT returns
- Completion of the annual Confirmation Statement
- Completion & submission of full annual statutory accounts and CT600 corporation tax returns
- Management of all HMRC correspondence
- Completion of a self assessment tax return
- Dividend documentation support
- Client invoicing
- Completion of monthly PAYE for an additional employee